Saturday, February 19, 2011

back in the swing of things

WOW...okay...so it's been 8 months since I've blogged...but I have decided to give it another try! I used to blog about scrapbooking and daily life...but I have not scrapped in quite the while and....well....life has been happening...things both good and bad....but thru it all I know I am blessed!! I have found a new hobby to fill my time and that is reading!! I honestly can't remember howmany books I read last year but I've set a goal of 80 books this year....I shouldn't have any problems reaching that goal....as I've already read 16 books and 2 novellas....I am currently reading "A Great and Terrible Beauty"...I've only started it so I haven't really gotten a feel for it yet! A few others i have read this year are: The Pretty Little Liars series, A Kiss in Time, The Tiger's Curse, The Iron Queen, Deadly Little Games and Night Star....and others! If you have any book suggestions or just wanna talk books let me know....you can usually find me on goodreads.com!

Peace Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment