Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Wow, today it has snowed pretty much all day. It was pretty to watch from the drive thru window at the bank....but then after they salted the roads it became sludge!! YUCK!! By the time I got off work it was refreezing and the roads were getting slick! It's supposed to snow all night and all day again tomorrow....I wonder how much we will end up getting?!?

unfourtunately we had to call off our aerobics class for tonight due to the bad roads....but I'll be just as excited to get started next week!!

Well....my youngest has the chicken pox....poor little guy! The only thing that gives it away is that he's broke out. No other symptoms and he doesn't act like they bother him. Now I just have to wait and see if my oldest ends up with them too?!? Lucky for me they stay with my mother-in-law during the day....so we can still take them to the sitter.

We began our new women's study at chirch last night. We are doing "Me, Myself & Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. I am super excited about it.

I know my thoughts are really random tonight but this is just how my brain works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment