Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Okay so it's been way too long since I've blogged....but I have decided it's time to start again in 2010!! That's right...I am not really making resolutions so to speak....but I am making lifestyle changes!! First and most important....I am going to get back into a daily bible study routine, I am also going to get back into some kind of shape....other than BLAH!! My first step to do that is starting an aerobics class at church....it's only once a week but until I can get back into running (it's way too cold outside) this will get the ball rolling!! I am also going to do my best to keep my blog better updated......a lot has been going on since I last blogged....there are books I've read, movies I've seen, my kids have grown...a little....and Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone....not to mention 2009!! Can you believe it's a brand new year....2010!! I will have been out of high school 10 years in May!! Time really flies by....I think it gets faster each year!! I am SO excited to find out what all this year has in store for me and my family! Well, I guess that's all for now...but I promise to keep you up to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment