Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally Friday!!

This week has seemed to last forever...and finally the long awaited weekend has arrived!!
Oh my word...I was going back through some of my pictures and thought I would compare these two...the scrapbooked page is of pictures right before I went to the hospital when I was in labor with my first born...and the second picture is a day or two before i went into labor with my second baby boy...Geez...look at that big baby bump...it's hard to believe that my belly actually got that big...it never seemed to look that big while i was pregnant...but looking back...WOW!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your belly got bigger the first time...That second pic looks like you just have something stuffed in your shirt, I guess because your shirt is pulled up in the back like that...

    ReplyDelete