Friday, March 13, 2009

Where did it go!?!?

Wow this week has really flown by!! I can't believe I haven't blogged since Monday! Needless to say i have lots to catch up on!! I have new pictures to post of my beautiful boys and my new hair cut...I promise I'll get them uploaded tomorrow!! I am excited because tomorrow is scrap day at my sister's house!! We are trying to plan one every month! It seems like forever since I've been able to get all my stuff out and actually put some pages together...geez I am so far behind on my scapbooking...I'm still working on pictures of my oldest...I haven't even started with my youngest yet...heck I never even finished my wedding album!! Mainly because I needed to get some pictures copied and then life happened and it's been one thing after another ever since!! I love my life...I just wish I had time to scrap it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment