Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yay...it's about time....

that I caught up my blog!! I have been way busy and tired...my husband has been out of town since Sunday night so all of my free time has been taken up with caring for my 2 boys! By the time they would go down for the night I was so drained that I thought it best to do the same...plus the fact that my husband took our lap top with him so I actually had to borrow my dad's....I am so excited because my husband will be home tomorrow...the boys will be so excited to see him and so will I!! Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the groove of keeping my blog updated!! Crap....I was so going to post some pictures of my boys....and then I realized....I have my dad's computer and all my pictures are on my computer!!! Oh well that's life....at least I have a computer to use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment