Sunday, March 13, 2011

B-E-A-utiful day!!

Today is another beautiful day, the sun is shining and there's just a slight breeze blowing....I am SO excited that Spring is finally arriving!! This means a lot more time playing outside with my boys! They love going to the park.....and I love to take them! They are so much fun...I LOVE being a mommy!! Sure there are times when they try my patience and drive me crazy...but in the next moment they can give you a smile that melts your heart....and then they say those magic words "I love you mommy"....those are the moments you cherish forever!!

Okay....now that I've totally gone all mushy mommy on you....lets change gears!!

BOOKS!!! I so totally LOVE to read!! I may have mentioned this before....but....it's true! I just read a sneak peek at the first chapter of a book I am very anxiously awaiting!! Illusions by Aprilynne Pike....I am SUPER EXCITED about this book! It comes out the day before my birthday....talk about a great birthday gift!! So...yeah....I'm thinking about going back and re-reading Wings and Spells again before I get Illusions....these are some of my all time favorite books! *sigh*

I will be making a library run this week...I am needing more books to read! I really hope they've gotten some of the books back in so I can finish some of the series I've started! I am also feeling a book purchase coming on soon....but honestly....I've been trying to hold out until my birthday and maybe I'll either get some of the books I want or better yet get B&N gift cards....yeah...I've got it bad!! Well...enough about me...let's get back to enjoying this beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment