Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy...busy...busy

WOW...I've had lots going on...definitely staying busy!! Housework seems to never be done....I mean I had no idea we had that many clothes...or dishes!! lol....but I guess it makes sense....I mean we wear clothes everyday and with me and a little one home everyday we dirty up a lot of dishes!! I've also been filling out job applications and tweaking my resume...hopefully one of these apps will pay off!! I've also been working with selling Mary Kay! It always seems that I have enough orders to cover whatever expense needs to be paid...God always provides!! When I've had free time during the day....mainly during "nap" time....I do some reading! My most recent reads have been the Uglies series by Scott Westerfield. I have really enjoyed it! I am reading the 4th book now...Extras. Next on my reading list is Life As We Know It...by Susan Beth Pfeffer! Well...time to get lunch started and to unload and reload the dishwasher...and to fold another load of laundry....and vacuum...and dust...and.....well...you get the idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment