Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday...Monday...Monday

Okay...so this week is...well...I'm not really sure what!! It's going to be AWESOME!! I could take this time to complain about things going wrong...like the dryer dying and the truck being in the shop....or the fact that sometimes I feel like I should be doing more to support the family and since I'm not I feel like a failure....but honestly....all these things don't really matter....and are mainly just a fleeting thought that crosses my mind once in a while!! I'm not going to let these things that don't really amount to much drag me down simply because that's what satan would like for them to do....and I'm not going to give him the satisfaction!! What I've decided to focus my time on are making memories with my boys...today I had a picnic with my 2 year old....we just took a blanket out in the front yard and had sandwiches and chips....I wouldn't have traded that for anything in the world! Then tonight he asked me if we could have another picnic in our yard!! He is so sweet and I thank God for the daily blessings in my life!! All I can say is don't get hung up on the minor inconveniences that gets thrown your way....if you keep your focus on Christ and watch for His blessing in your life the other stuff will just fade into the background!!

No comments:

Post a Comment