Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Have I lost it?!?

I have been looking for my camera since Sunday and I can't find it anywhere...it's not in the house...it's not in the car...it's not in my purse or the boys diaper bag...I am starting to get worried about it!! The last place I had it was my sister's house for her daughter's birthday party! I thought I had it when I left...but maybe I laid it down while I was getting the boys and their stuff together! I'll have to ask her to check around for me...but I am lost without it...I really wanted to post some of the pictures I had taken this week end...but I guess they will have to wait!

Oh my word...I was looking through the pictures on my computer and I cam across this one of my husband and I at bible school a couple of years ago!! This brings back fun memories...just thought I would share...plus the banner behind us has a great encouraging word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment