Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is laundry ever done?!?!

It's the classic question that women have been asking since the beginning of time...or at least since people washed their clothes!! I have been doing laundry ever since I got home from work and I'm still not done...and who's idea was it to make the dryer take twice as long as the washer...seriously...I'm thinking about getting another dryer to keep up with the clothes I am washing!! Oh well...if I ever got all of the laundry finished what would I do with my time....oh yeah...I know...scrapbook!!!! Speaking of scrapbooking....here is a page out of my album!!



This is a page from my senior trip in high school...we went to New York and I was fortunate enough to be able to see the twin towers in person before the 9/11 tragedy.

I just wanted to keep the page layout clean cut so the main focus would be the twin towers...I would love to go back to New York to see the new skyline. I think it would be awesome to be able to show my boys the comparison one day! Just think...these pictures are a window into our history...our children will never be able to see these things if WE don't preserve the memories!!

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment