Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!!

Let me just start out by saying that God is AWESOME!! He is really working in my life and in my church!! We are getting ready to start a new women's bible study called Discerning the Voice of God. Click this link to check it out. http://www.lifeway.com/e2/shop/?R=784280
Also, since I watched Fireproof I have felt like God was telling me I needed to do something with it...so I checked into it and have found The Love Dare bible study...my husband and I are going to go through the study first and then we are going to lead it at church!! I am so excited about it!! Click this link to check it out. http://www.lifeway.com/e2/shop/?R=826658
I am also excited about getting a chance to play softball this summer...our church used to have a coed team but then all the ladies started having babies and so...for the past 3 years we've only had a guys team...this year we are hoping to have enough people to possibly have both a guys team and a coed team!! I better start working out so I can get in shape!! It's been 3 years since I've played ball...and several months since I've worked out!! Let's just say I have my work cut out for me!! I mean...let's face it...I've had 2 babies within these past 3 years...I am definitely out of shape!! I am out of breath just thinking about running the bases!! At least I have a couple of months before ball season gets here!!! Maybe there is hope for me yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment