Monday, February 23, 2009

It must be he moon!!

This week end has been...well...anything but a nice relaxing time with the family!! I have just about pulled my hair completely out!! My stress level has been off the charts!! My boys have both been really fussy and grumpy!! I don't think they've been sleeping very good...actually I know they haven't!! I am hoping that they will do better since they have been back to their daily schedule today...week ends are hard on the little guys...especially when they are used to a certain routine!! Somehow through all of this I think God is trying to teach me patience...It is often a hard lesson to learn and I'm not sure I am doing a good job of it!!! I do know that "this too shalll pass"!!It's times like these that reminds me of one of my favorite praise and worship songs...so I will leave you with the encouraging words!!

God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see...He will make a way for me. He will be my guide and draw me closely to His side. With love and strenght for each new day He will make a way. God will make a way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment