Friday, February 27, 2009

Work...a necessary evil!!


If only I could find a job that consisted of someone paying me to stay home with my boys!! With out having to add other's children to the mix!! Ahh...the longings of a mother!! I think it's only natural for a mother to want to be a stay at home mom...actually...it kind of hurts my feelings because I have to pay someone to spend more time with my kids than I get to! I am thir mother...I should be the one taking care of them, teaching them, watching them learn and grow! It's just not fair!! The harsh reality is that we have to have 2 full time incomes in order for us to provide for our 2 boys!! Well, I guess I'll step down off my soap box for now...but if you know how I feel and/or agree/disagree with me on this let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment